Pear and Nut Salad
- Bag of mixed salad leaves
- 2 ripe but firm fresh pears
- One lemon (juice)
Champagne Mimosa Vinegar or Fig Balsamic (experiment - both are equally delicious in this dish).
- Dollop of fig Chutney
- Chopped nuts: walnut, hazelnuts, and pecans (use all or some, your choice)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Early Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional: replace the above spices with our Mediterranean-inspired Taste of Tuscany Gourmet Seasoning Blend
Peel the pears, cut them into thin slices and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Mix the salad leaves, fig chutney, nuts, add early harvest extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, if using and salt.
Optional: dried cherries