Grilled Feta Green Tomato Salad
Preparation time: 25 min
- 6 green tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 6 slices of feta cheese (by weight)
- The juice of a lemon
- Fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
- organic Early harvest extra virgin olive oil from Olive Oil Grove
- 1 tbsp. of oregano
- Preheat the oven grill to 220°C.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and the cucumber in small sticks with the skin on.
- In a bowl mix the lemon juice with approx. 4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of fleur de sel.
- Place the feta slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with early harvest extra virgin olive oil and place them under the grill for 10-15 min.
- Arrange the tomatoes and cucumbers onto six plates. Place a slice of grilled feta on top.
- Baste with the sauce, drizzle a few drops of balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with oregano, scatter some oregano on top, add pepper.
- Fully drizzle with early harvest extra virgin olive oil.