Grove Olive Oil Dip
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped olives or capers
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
- 2 tsp.chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp. finely grated parmesan cheese
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- Fresh, Organic, Early Harvest olive oil from OLIVE OIL GROVE
Finely mince the garlic, olives/capers. Add to a bowl with all of the spices and cheese.
Add the mixture to a small rimmed plate. Drizzle the olive oil on top. Serve with thinly sliced baguette.
Optional: replace the olives/capers for finely chopped fresh basil