This delicious, easy, and smooth restaurant-style salsa can be made with canned or fresh tomatoes. You won’t believe how easy and full of flavor this recipe is! Add EVOO directly in the mix or drizzle it as a finisher for a flavor enhancer.
- 2 (15 oz.) of canned tomatoes (diced or whole) or 3-4 large fresh tomatoes cut into large chunks.
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped
- 3-4 cloves smashed garlic
- ¼ cup of jarred jalapenos, strained
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- juice of 2 limes
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Early Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to mix in or drizzle as a finisher
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend for about a minute until everything is well minced and combined.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or on toasted baguette and drizzle with your favorite EVOO!