Oven Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- organic early harvest extra virgin olive oil from Olive Oil Grove
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
Place fresh asparagus into a bowl & drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then add Parmesan cheese, garlic, & pepper to taste.
Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon juice & drizzle with early harvest extra virgin olive oil just before serving.