Oven Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 to 4 tbsp Early Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or Champagne Mimosa Vinegar
- Optional: replace the above spices with our Mediterranean-inspired Taste of Barcelona Gourmet Seasoning Blend
Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
Place fresh asparagus into a bowl & drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then add Parmesan cheese, garlic, & pepper to taste.
Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon juice/vinegar & drizzle with olive oil just before serving.