A great oil needs a great presentation
Present the organic early harvest olive oil, with a drizzle of the artisanal vinegars, and a pinch of our proprietary organic seasoning blend, and see how quickly your guests will take a seat at the table.
Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garden tomato, with a hint of ripening almonds, and slight peppery finish due to the high levels of polyphenol antioxidants. Champagne Mimosa Vinegar
- A true "champagne vinegar", which starts with a hint of juicy citrus, and finishes with a clean balanced taste. Contains no alcohol. Fig Balsamic
- If you like balsamic vinegar, you'll love this organic vinegar that has a nice hint of figs, with a traditional balsamic smooth finish. Blackberry Balsamic
- This organic vinegar is made with both blackberries and grapes, and can be incorporated into any meal. It's perfect for green salads packed with nuts, fruit and cheese.
EVOO exclusively sourced from a small artisanal grove in southern Spain
We are the exclusive importer in the U.S. of this liquid gold, and we chose it for these key reasons:
The Vineyard Organic Farm
Nestled on a twenty acre natural landscape, is the two acre organic farm known as "The Vineyard". Their wonderful micro climate, in the California Central Coast, allows them to grow a wide variety of fruits, herbs, and vegetables. All work to create the vinegars is done by hand. The vinegars start with hand-selected, hand-picked fruits, herbs, and vegetables grown on the organic farm. The fruits and herbs are placed in small vats along with an organic vinegar.
- 1 - Authentic, organic, early harvest extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - Champagne Mimosa Vinegar bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - Fig Balsamic bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - Blackberry Balsamic bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - porcelain dipping bowl, organic seasoning blend & tin, olive oil pourer
- 1 - gift tag with personalized message (optional, if msg provided in Harvest Basket)
- 1 - product leaflet detailing this oil's exclusivity and uniqueness
This extra virgin olive oil was harvested in September 2021
Vinegar is a natural preservative, and we recommend that it be consumed within one year of opening.