Champagne Mimosa Vinaigrette
Elegant yet simple, Champagne Vinaigrette adds the perfect finishing touch to any green salad. It elevates any salad recipe and can be drizzled on fish and chicken to impress. Made in minutes with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Champagne Mimosa Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 or 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Early Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, you can combine all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor and puré until smooth.