Adopt-a-Tree at the grove - Andalucía, Spain
Regular price $59.99
Preserve the LandscapesFrom grove to table® all starts at the grove and the olive tree.
Take the opportunity to adopt an olive tree in our family-owned and operated Los Duendes Grove in Andalucía, Spain. Los Duendes Grove has 204 olive trees and is meticulously cared for by Grove Master Dave, with pride and joy.
- We'll hang a sign on the tree with your family name or name of your choosing (please add the name to the note in the Harvest Basket, or we'll follow-up with you).
- We'll send you the tree's GPS coordinates via Google Maps and a drone picture showing your tree among the grove.
- We'll send a few digital pictures of the tree throughout the year, for example, when it's harvested for olives, when it's pruned, or whenever it's cared for.
- You're welcome to visit your adopted tree (and grove) at any time, and when you do, we'll give you a complimentary bottle of the extra virgin olive oil that this tree and grove produces. No time limits on this.
- The adoption is for one year from the date or order.
This product is not taxable. Price shown is a one time charge at checkout.