Mediterranean Watermelon & Feta Salad
Mediterranean Watermelon & Feta Salad is bursting with flavors from the juicy watermelon and salty feta cheese, then topped off with hints of lime, basil and mint. It is the perfect fresh sweet and savory mix of flavors!
- watermelon (small, seedless, or ½ of a medium sized)
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed into ¼ inch squares
- ½ crumbled feta cheese, add to your liking
- ¼ cup of basil
- ¼ cup of mint
- Optional: a pinch of our Mediterranean-inspired Taste of Athens Gourmet Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp Early Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, olive oil and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumbers, and fresh herbs. Top the salad with the vinaigrette and gently toss to combine. Top with the feta cheese.
This salad is also good with just olive oil and cheese as the dressing. Enjoy!
Optional toppings: Champagne Mimosa Vinegar, Red onion, black pepper, and/or avocado.