Adopt-a-Tree at the grove - Andalucía, Spain
Preserve the Landscapes
From grove to table® all starts at the grove and the olive tree.
Take the opportunity to adopt an olive tree in our family-owned and operated Los Duendes Grove in Andalucía, Spain. Los Duendes Grove has 204 olive trees of picual olive variety. The grove is meticulously cared for by Grove Master Dave, with pride and joy.
- We'll hang a sign on the tree with your family name (or name of your choosing, within reason :) (please add the name to the note in the Harvest Basket), or we'll follow-up with you).
- We'll send you, your adopted tree's GPS coordinates via Google Maps and a drone picture showing your tree among the grove.
- We'll send a few digital pictures of the three throughout the year, for example, when we harvest it for olives, when we prune it, or whenever we care for it.
- You're welcome to visit your adopted tree (and grove) at any time, and when you do, you'll receive a complimentary bottle of the extra virgin olive oil that this tree and grove produces. No time limits on this.
- The adoption is for one year.
SEND AS GIFT? Once the order is processed, we'll send you an email with the details, that can be forwarded to the gift recipient.
This product is not taxable. Price shown is a one time charge at checkout.