Taster's Notes & IngredientsEarly Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Garden tomato, with a hint of ripening almonds, and slight peppery finish due to the high levels of polyphenol antioxidants.
Champagne Mimosa Vinegar - A true "champagne vinegar", which starts with a hint of juicy citrus, and finishes with a clean balanced taste. Contains no alcohol.
Fig Balsamic - If you like balsamic vinegar, you'll love this organic vinegar that has a nice hint of figs, with a traditional balsamic smooth finish.
Blackberry Balsamic - This organic vinegar is made with both blackberries and grapes, and can be incorporated into any meal. It's perfect for green salads packed with nuts, fruit and cheese.
Taste of TUSCANY: Basil, oregano, rosemary, marjoram, thyme
EVOO exclusively sourced from a small artisanal grove in southern SpainWe are the exclusive importer in the U.S. of this liquid gold, and we chose it for these key reasons:
Oh, and not only will this exquisite olive oil pop your socks off, the estate is beautiful, romantic, full of rolling hills and jaw-dropping vistas.
The Vineyard Organic FarmNestled on a twenty acre natural landscape, is the two acre organic farm known as "The Vineyard". Their wonderful micro climate, in the California Central Coast, allows them to grow a wide variety of fruits, herbs, and vegetables. All work to create the vinegars is done by hand. The vinegars start with hand-selected, hand-picked fruits, herbs, and vegetables grown on the organic farm. The fruits and herbs are placed in small vats along with an organic vinegar.
- 1 - Authentic, organic, early harvest extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - your choice of vinegar (Champagne Mimosa Vinegar, Fig Balsamic, Blackberry Balsamic) bottle (250 ml)
- 1 - taste of TUSCANY seasoning blend, in magnetic seasoning dispenser tin (4 oz)
- 1 - gift tag with personalized message (optional, if msg provided in Harvest Basket)
- 1 - product leaflet detailing this curated selection's exclusivity and uniqueness
Harvest SeasonThis extra virgin olive oil was harvested in September 2021
Vinegar is a natural preservative, and we recommend that it be consumed within one year of opening.